LIVE from The Superior Studio in Fort Worth, Texas
131 East Exchange Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76164 USA
Types of Bidding
On Location Bidding
Online Proxy Bidding
Live Webcast Bidding
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Superior Livestock Auction Terms and Conditions
1. Each bidder must be pre-registered and have a Buyer Number to participate in the auction. To register call 800-422-2117. By participating in the auction the Buyer expressly agrees to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and to the provisions set forth in the Livestock Forward Contract published in this catalog.
2. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders the Auctioneer may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
3. All purchases require a $40.00 per head Part Payment which is due and payable at the conclusion of the auction. Final Payment is due and payable upon delivery of the cattle and must be sent to Superior Livestock the day after they are received by the Buyer. In the event of multiple day deliveries payment will be required each day. All payments must be sent by Wire Transfer, ACH or overnight delivery of a check via FedEx or UPS. Payment sent via the U.S. Postal Service (1st Class or Priority Express) is not acceptable. Any fees incurred for sending payment will be at the Buyer's expense.
4. All cattle will be sold on a sliding scale with one of the following slides: Conventional Slide: If the average weight is over the base weight the price will be adjusted by the amount stated in the lot information for every pound over that weight on the total net pounds. Superior RightSlide: Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound over the base weight. 2 Way Slide: If they average over the base weight, the Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound over the base weight up to a maximum of 25 pounds; If they average under the base weight, the Buyer will pay the contract price up to the base weight and an additional amount per pound as stated in the lot information for every pound under the base weight up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
5. All cattle will be weighed on a certified scale. If cattle are weighed on the ground any cuts will be made after all the cattle are weighed and the cuts will be weighed back.
6. The Buyer is responsible for all arrangements and regulatory requirements with respect to the transportation of the livestock and the Buyer is responsible for sending trucks to adequately load the number of head and/or the total weight contracted in order to legally transport them to their final destination. No freight adjustment will be given if the average weight at delivery is under the base weight and the head count delivered is within 95% of the contracted head count.
7. On split loads the heifer price will be $___/cwt (as stated in the lot information) back of the original price of the steers.
8. Superior Livestock Auction does not guarantee heifers to be open. Any heifers represented by the Seller to be open will be pregnancy checked by a licensed veterinarian within 21 days of delivery and will be accompanied by a veterinarian's certificate.
9. Superior Livestock Auction does not warrant the harvest date on source and age verified cattle and cannot guarantee back verification on any program requiring signed affidavits or 3rd party verification. It is the Buyer's responsibility to verify all claims of the Seller to fit specific programs prior to purchase. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on any livestock sold.
10. Health entry requirements for the state of entry are the responsibility of the Buyer. The Seller will furnish any health certificates required for the state of origin and Federal Law. If additional health certificates, documentation or tests are required for shipment to the Buyer's destination, it shall be at the Buyer's request and expense.
11. Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of this catalog but all announcements from the auction block shall take precedence over printed material and any information that is published on superiorlivestock.com.
12. Superior Livestock Auction, LLC reserves the right to sign the Livestock Forward Contract on behalf of all Buyers and Sellers.
13. I agree to comply with the provisions stated in Superior Livestock Auction, LLC's ("Superior") Livestock Forward Contract and the Terms and Conditions which are published on the website www.superiorclicktobid.com and in the catalog published for each auction, including any subsequent revisions that may be made from time to time.
14. I hereby authorize Superior, acting by and through its governing authorities, to appoint a person to sign Livestock Forward Contracts on my behalf, for whatever contracts I enter into when I purchase cattle through Superior. This Authorization shall continue in effect until revoked by delivering written Notice of Revocation to Superior Livestock Auction, LLC at 131 E. Exchange Ave., Suite 121, Fort Worth, TX 76164.
15. I understand and agree that I will be financially responsible for all livestock I purchase, whether for myself or on behalf of another individual or entity. I agree to pay for all cattle purchases by Wire Transfer, ACH or a check(s) sent by FedEx or UPS. I understand a check(s) sent via the USPS (mail) is not an acceptable method of payment. I also understand that failure to make payment by an acceptable method and in accordance with the terms stated in the Livestock Forward Contract and the Terms and Conditions that are referenced above may result in the revocation of my buyer number and the transfer of ownership of any livestock not yet paid for and any proceeds therefrom to Superior. I hereby grant Superior a security interest in all livestock that I purchase through them, as well as all proceeds therefrom, until Superior has received final payment and I authorize Superior to authenticate and file any and all documents that are needed to perfect and give notice of Superior's interest in such livestock. If Superior has to take legal action to collect my accounts and prevails, it shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
16. I authorize Superior to verify all statements with any source, to obtain my credit history and I agree to provide any additional information Superior may require to process this application. I hereby authorize Superior to contact my bank(s) and/or lender(s) for information concerning my financial responsibility and I authorize my bank(s) and/or lender(s) to release any information necessary to determine my financial responsibility and/or ability to pay for livestock purchased through Superior. This authorization shall remain in effect until I notify Superior in writing that it has been cancelled. A copy of this authorization shall be as valid as the original.